I see your two Dreads, and Raise you two VenDreads  

Posted by Fume in , , ,

Not to be out done on the Magnetising autocannons onto dreadnoughts, Here i have my own.

Turned out not too bad if i say so my self. Personally, i think my magnetising ability is far better than that of Mr Grimz. Look how much better my arms stay on compared to his, bet his fall off all the time.

Anyway... More pics of Rifleman dreads, yay...


Next up, apart from sticking the leg armour on the left fella, is finishing assembly on my three dreadknights.
Following that, is finishing off assembly on a terminator unit. Then I think im ready for paint.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at Wednesday, September 14, 2011 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment