Army progress  

Posted by Fume

2 weeks to go till guardcon. Many times have i said that i "will have my army done". Many times i have not got even close. But this time is different. I am well on my way. Dreads with arms! Still obviously got to do the pilots, and base. But they are very close to joining the painting pile.

I had a look at my list, and remembered ive still got 3x servitors, coteaz, some henchmen, and a chimera to sort out. So might make a trip to GW, pick up some guardsman squad (would rather Death Korps, but dont want to waste time on shipping) and a chimera kit. Bang them out over the weekend and get ready to paint.



This entry was posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at Friday, September 16, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment