Golden demon entry in two days.  

Posted by Fume in , , ,

A forge world order of mine took 3 weeks longer than expected to get to me, because a single component out of a reasonably large order was out of stock. I was told more than once that my order could not be split and shipped seperately. Dissapointed at that, but excited my stuff arrived atleast a couple of days before golden demon is due. So... Here goes.

I cracked into the MKIII "Iron Marines", to enter 5 of them as a squad. Assembly went well. I imagined these marines not as pre-heresy, rather very very old marines, maybe lost in time and thus behind on the latest gear updates blah blah... What ever, doesnt matter, i wanted old. I, by accident, or luck, ended up kit bashing servo skulls for heads. (one of my MKIII heads was very badly miss cast, causing me to search for an ulternative)

Anyway, this is what resulted:


Very happy with that, i quickly started slapping paint on them. First stage was to air brush a nice blue. Second stage is to ruin it with weathering, and regret messing it up for atleast a week to follow. 

Heres where im at currently with paint:


Must keep painting, as i know the weathering stage of regret will be quick - once i get there.

This entry was posted on Friday, September 9, 2011 at Friday, September 09, 2011 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment