Killa Kan Weathered  

Posted by Fume in , ,

So after gearing my self up with some FW weathering powders, oil paint and some white artist spirits, I gave weathering a crack.


First I tried it on one of my Deffrollas, which turned out pretty nice. Then decided to give it a try on one of the few completed models I actually have, a single killa kan. I think it turned out pretty nice. Definitely an improvement over how it used to look.

I did how ever slightly mess up the base, I knew this would happen, but it should be a fairly easy fix.

On a side note, would you look at that photography, not half bad if I were to say so my self. I do however need to get Photoshop so I can colour correct.


For comparison, here's a picture of my Kan I took a couple of months ago. Not exactly a great photo, but it does its job.

And heres the same kan after 6 games at Equinox 2011. Its been a hard few months for this fella, and its starting to show.








This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 at Wednesday, April 06, 2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment