First Blood  

Posted by Grimz in , ,

So finally, after all the talking to my mates I decided to get on and start this Grey Knight/Wargaming blog. Hopefully I'll be able to get at least 1 post done a week on something vaguely coherent.

The last two days saw me at my first tournament, even though I didn't play it was a good experience just watching other players and getting a feel for the competitive gaming in NZ. One thing that seemed to strike a chord with myself and some of my friends was the need for more bodies on the ground and troops in general.

This is probably the main area I am worried about with the new Codex, not being able to field enough troops. Current lists I'm considering are running 2 x 10 Strike Squads, 10 Purifiers (GKGM making them scoring), and 5 GKT.

Hopefully this week will allow for some playtesting of various lists.

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 20, 2011 at Sunday, March 20, 2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment